|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||indoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console, Autoplay|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||255x168x276|
|Guaranteed optical output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||300 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 525 | 450|
|Beam size [mm]:||5 x 5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||<0.4 [at full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analog|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 36kpps @ 8° [see Option below]|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230, 50Hz | Powercon TRUE 1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||250|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Ingress Protection rating [IP]:||54|
|Included in the set:||heavy duty flight case, power lead, 10M ethernet (rj45) signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [USA only], USB memory stick with manuals; Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for download.|
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output
adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and
position, etc. are managed via built-in FB4 control interface.
Scanning system overload protection.
|Laser safety features:||keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate; daisy-chain capable Emergency STOP circuit with keyed remote and manual RE-START.|
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value
of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.
The Clubmax 2000 FB4 is next generation laser display system with integrated FB4 control interface. It's packed with the latest laser technology and some smart features to help you provide your customers with the very best.
It offers long life span and performance that is sure to please your audience, whilst saving you time and money.
Our Clubmax FB4 is simply spectacular. The device on its own has been crafted to near-perfection following Kvant’s core philosophy of continuous improvement. The performance and smart features are what will impress your audience the most.
Based on the current desires and needs of laser display professionals around the world and of course, our most successful laser system ever, the new Clubmax is set again to be the benchmark for others.
Highlights of the Clubmax 2000 FB4 laser display system:
- ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source ensures high brightness at long projection distances.
- attractive design and tough construction.
- integrated Pangolin FB4 control interface with network switch for professional control and easy daisy-chaining. Pangolin QuickShow 4.0 laser control and creation software is included.
- sophisticated scan-fail and system safety with advanced power supply monitoring and DMR (in reliability engineering, dual modular redundancy (DMR) is a system with duplicated components, providing redundancy in case one should fail).
Colour Balance display mode - once this mode is
enabled, the colours outputted by laser will correspond to those you see
on your computer screen, without the need for colour palette calibration
in your software.
These colour settings are stored in internal system memory of Clubmax FB4, meaning you always get the same colours from all Clubmax lasers, no matter what control interface you use.
- Clubmax FB4 can be also controlled directly from most major lighting desks over the ArtNet.
- Emergency STOP circuit now keeps inbuilt control interface running even if the E-STOP button is activated, ensuring very short restart time of the laser display performance (optional feature).
- DMX controlled Optical bench with 4 effects (optional feature).
This laser projector uses our latest semiconductor diode laser technology together with some other features you would hardly find on lasers from other manufacturers at this price level. Its robust and sturdy design makes it an ideal laser system for permanent installations, touring and hire.
Every Clubmax 2000 FB4 is delivered with all standard accessories as listed below and also with Quality Control Certificate with recorded power output values of red, green and blue laser modules which are measured during the final quality control check.