** Lead Time: 18-20 weeks *
Over the years, thousands of Kvant Clubmax lasers have been sold to customers all around the world. The Kvant Clubmax line of laser systems has built quite a reputation for its incredible performance and reliability, all at an affordable price point. Kvant Clubmax lasers are offered in powers ranging from 2W to 15W.
Our 3rd generation Kvant Clubmax lasers provide a radically simple solution for a wide range of events, from small cozy venues and private clubs to large festivals and events with several thousand people.
The Kvant Clubmax 2000 ILDA is a cost-effective and low maintenance ILDA laser display system, designed to be efficient for small to mid-size indoor venues.
Highlights of the Kvant Clubmax 2000 ILDA laser light show projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the Clubmax an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with ScannerMax Compact 506; Up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn 1 scanners.
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate and FB4-QS Quick Connect.
- Optional Single or Dual Optical Bench and Pangolin PASS upgrades.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||indoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||ILDA [for Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX see Options below]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||339 x 168 x 270|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||5.2 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.58 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40 Kpps @ 8° [more Options below]|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||1.5M power lead, 10M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual.|
|HW features:||Power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, scan-fail safety mode selector, scanning system overload protection.|
|Laser safety features:||Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.|
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.