|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | 10x static single-colour red laser beam & 3W LED blinder|
|Suitability:||indoor laser displays / stage lighting|
|System control:||DMX512, Auto-mode, Sound-to-light|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1, Class 3B|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||
1000 x 50 x 166
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||200 [per individual output]|
|R | G | B [mW]:||200 | - | -|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||638 | - | -|
|Beam size [mm]:||4
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||1.8 [full angle]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||30 | analogue|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||250|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Ingress Protection rating [IP]:||20|
|Included in the set:||
1.5M power lead, user manual.
|Laser safety features:||
The Kvant Laser LED Bar (RED) is a seven-diode green laser bar, which also contains seven 3W white LED blinders between each laser for added effects. The laser bar is controlled via DMX512 or and can also be run in “Sound Active Mode”.
Highlights of the Kvant Laser LED Beam Bar Red:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design; The laser beam bar is an ideal laser system for permanent indoor installations, touring and events.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- Seven 3W LED Blinders for added effects.
- Controlled via DMX512 or Sound Active Mode.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.