|Product Name:||ELITE 2 PRO|
|Type Of Laser:||Full-colour, Semiconductor diode laser system|
|Guaranteed Optical Output:||2,000mW|
|Suitable For:||Small to medium indoor / Outdoor laser shows and Laser graphic displays|
|Control Signal:||Pangolin FB4 - Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console, Autoplay|
|Scanning System:||35Kpps @ 8°|
|Safety:||Fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1, and FDA regulations|
|Package Includes:||Pelicase, Power cord, 10M CAT5 cable, E-STOP box with 10M cable, Set of 4 safety keys, 3-pin interlock bypass plug, User guide.|
|R | G | B [mW]:||500 | 500 | 1000|
|Beam Size [mm]:||5 x 3|
|Beam Divergence:||<1mrad [Full Angle]|
|Operation Temperature:||10-40 °C|
|System Features:||All the adjustments such as power output of each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed by inbuilt FB4 control system. Scanning system protection, Daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.|
|Laser Safety Features:||Keyed interlock, Emission delay, Magnetic interlock, Scan-fail safety, Mechanical shutter, Adjustable aperture masking plate.|
|Notice:||*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in our laser systems the optical power output of each laser colour within the system may slightly differ from the specification of respective laser module(s) installed. This does not affect the total guaranteed power output.|
The Unity Elite 2 Pro FB4 is a full color RGB, diode-based laser system, with Pangolin's FB4 Media Server integrated inside, along with a robust IP54 housing… Making it perfect for lighting designers as well as special FX companies, who want to integrate lasers, into any multimedia setup.
The Elite 2 Pro FB4 is perfect for small to medium sized venues (up to around 2,500 people in capacity). In addition, the unit’s compact size and multimedia functionality makes it ideal for use in large quantities on tours and related projects where vast numbers of lasers need to be used.
Our Unity Elite Pro FB4 series cater to the workflow of lighting designers.
Offering three easy methods of control:
- Console Mode - Use DMX or ArtNET, to directly control your laser from a lighting console. Which is included with over 1,500 FREE laser gobos for you to control, directly from the laser.
- Streaming Mode - Allowing you to control your laser directly from a PC over Ethernet, via
- Auto Mode - Upload your desired laser content to the projector (this can be fully programmed shows, as well as single cues) and set a day, date and time for the projection, and it will be done automatically for you. No PC or control setup required to play the content. A truly auto-play setup, ideal for permanent installations.
In addition, Elite Pro FB4 Series lasers include Pangolin’s QuickShow Software, allowing you to design and create any sort of laser effect you can imagine.
From aerial beam effects, text, graphics, logos, and even fully programmed timeline shows that can be controlled using any setup you desire – be it a lighting console, PC, or in auto mode.
Try a FREE demo of our QuickShow Software, and see it in action here:
What's in the box?
The Elite 2 Pro FB4 package includes all of the accessories you'll need right out of the box.
- ELITE 2 PRO FB4 Laser Projector
- FB4 Media Server
- QuickShow Laser Show Control Software
- Ethernet / ArtNET control cable
- E-stop safety system and E-stop cables
- Safety Interlocks
- Safety Keys