Decades in the making, the BeamBrush 35 laser projection system features revolutionary technology that allows you to control the size, and width of your laser's beam, in real time. Easily go from a razer sharp laser beam, to the size of a wash light, instantaneously. Giving you the power to create completely brushed looks, making the laser look as if it were a standard lighting fixture. It's like having an incredible laser system, digital moving head, and beam lighting fixture all-in-one.
With BeamBrush, audience scanning effects are now safer, cleaner, and even more impactful than before. Create smooth transitions between sharp overhead beams, to soft, completely eye safe projections in the audience, all in real time. No longer will you need a separate audience scanning, and non-audience scanning projectors in your setup!
BeamBrush lasers are also a huge leap for laser graphics and abstracts, allowing you to paint, with laser light! Create a sense of depth, and focus, adding an entirely new dimension of laser light to all of your visuals.
Our BeamBrush series are a fully featured, high-end line of full color RGB laser systems, which require very little maintenance, and are designed to be efficient for all size venues, with power ranges going from 3W, to 35W. All BeamBrush series lasers are integrated with Pangolin’s FB4 laser control hardware, allowing you to control the laser projector from a PC, lighting console (over DMX or ArtNET), or in auto-mode.
Highlights of the BeamBrush series of laser light show projectors:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the BeamBrush projector an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals. Newly designed with half turn latches for easier removal of the top lid.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system, including a fully sealed optical area.
- Fully custom RGB laser modules for perfect beam brush attenuation from an industry leading nominal divergence to wash light like divergence.
- Pangolin’s FB4-SK laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Color balance display mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Clubmax FB4.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with ScannerMax Compact 506; Up to 60 Kpps with optional Saturn 1 or Saturn 5 scanners (for BeamBrush 10 or 35)
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate, Motorized Dichroic filters and FB4-QS Quick Connect.
- Optional Single optical bench.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||laser graphics displays | indoor aerial beam shows | audience scanning shows [ONLY when ALL safety criteria are fulfilled]|
|System control:||Pangolin FB4 - Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console, Autoplay|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Ingress protection rating||IP20|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||510 x 273 x 396|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||38,000mW | 38W|
|R | G | B [mW]:||7500 | 10500 | 20000|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||638 | 525 | 455|
|Beam size [mm]:||6 x 6.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||<1.6 mrad | applies when BeamBrush is not active|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | Analog|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX Saturn 9, 30 Kpps@7°, max. scanning angle 40° on both axes|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||1000|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40C|
|Included in the set:||Flight-case, Mains power cable, 20M Ethernet and 25M Emergency STOP cables, E-STOP Remote, Set of four Safety keys, Remote Interlock Bypass [for USA only], USB with User Manual, QC Certificate. Pangolin The QuickShow laser control and creation software is available FREE for download.|
|HW features:||Motorized Dichroic Filters. All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment of colour(s), X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface. The laser system is equipped with a scanning system overload protection.|
|Laser safety features:||Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.|
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
|Specifications Disclaimer||Due to the technical requirements of the BeamBrush system at various power levels, these specifications cannot be directly compared to that of a traditional laser system. As the laser module design in BeamBrush differs significantly, to provide the highest possible performance.|