Kvant Architect lasers, also known as “Sky Lasers”, are a professional line of high-power single-beam laser systems, designed for long range aerial beam projections and beacon lighting.
Architect lasers produce an extremely bright laser beam that can be seen across vast distances (up to several miles/kilometers away); Kvant Architect lasers are designed primarily for the use on outdoor permanent installations, and architectural/advertising applications.
The Kvant Architect 55W is a powerful, full color single beam sky laser system, developed for architectural and sky-lighting applications. The Architect 55 uses our popular patented diode laser technology, which is built inside a field-tested chassis, providing with you with a robust and long-lasting laser system – making it great for permanent installations.
Highlights of the Architect 55 Laser Light Show Projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis and internal design, ideal for architectural and sky lighting applications and permanent installs.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology.
- Highly efficient - Architect lasers are design to produce incredible results with far less power consumption.
- Optional climate control housing - allowing the laser system to stay cool, or warm, depending on the environment.
Every Kvant laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour static-beam laser projector|
|Suitability:||architectural outdoor installations|
|System control:||PC / DMX
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||900 x 380 x 800|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||55000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||
18000 | 12000 | 24000 [*see note A below]
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||34 x 42 or custom|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.5 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below], or custom|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||2450|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||0-35|
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.