The first semiconductor diode laser system was released back in 2011, in Birmingham, UK. Today, Kvant Atom series lasers combine the latest semiconductor diode laser technology with an extremely robust housing and intuitive control technology with Pangolin’s integrated FB4 laser control hardware.
Kvant Atoms have already showed their potential in high power demanding laser applications, while managing to keep a low price point. Atom lasers are the perfect bridge between our smaller Kvant Clubmax FB4 laser systems and the flagship Kvant Spectrum laser projectors.
KVANT Atom 30 is a powerful semiconductor laser projection system designed for the projection of impactful aerial beam effects and liquid skies, as well as laser graphics, logos and text. These systems are suitable for large scale indoor venues (stadiums, etc.) and outdoor shows.
In addition, all Kvant Atom lasers feature our industry leading housing, making them ideal for touring, rental and life on the road. Kvant Atom high power lasers are the perfect balance between price, performance, and value.
Highlights of the Atom 30 Laser Light Show Projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis and internal design, making the Atom 30 ideal for large events, touring, laser rentals, and more.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- Additional blue laser module allowing you to create new shades of the color blue.
- Pangolin’s FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC, lighting console via Ethernet or DMX, ArtNet, ILDA, and in auto mode for standalone playback.
- A comprehensive range of adjustment controls on the rear panel.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate.
- Optional Pangolin PASS upgrades.
Every Kvant laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||outdoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||FB4-SK [Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX, ILDA | PC, Lighting Console or Autoplay]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||471 x 267 x 336|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||28200|
|R | G | B [mW]:||
7300 | 9400 | 11500 [*see note A below]
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 460+445|
|Beam size [mm]:||6 x 5.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.83 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||Juno 5 | 40 Kpps @ 8° [see Option below]|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||1200|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||
Heavy-duty flight case, 1.5M power lead, 25M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 30M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface. Scanning system overload protection.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.