** Lead Time: 18-20 weeks *
Kvant Burstberry is a compact, multi-head RGB laser system that can be assembled in virtually any geometrical shape. Burstberry contains the latest in laser light show technology, with built-in effects such as a 3W white LED blinder and burst effect, along with complete control using Pangolin’s FB4-SK media server.
The Pangolin FB4-SK allows you to easily control your Burstberry in a variety of ways - From a console over DMX or ArtNET, directly from a PC via ethernet, or in stand alone operation (auto-mode).
What makes the Burstberry special? Unlike your typical RGB laser projector, Burstberry has an extremely low beam divergence allowing it to appear 2.4 times as bright as conventional lasers in it’s class, allowing BurstBerry to outperform any lasers in the same power category.
Highlights of the Burstberry FB4 laser light show projector:
- Battlefield tested chassis, and internal design is robust and sturdy, making the BurstBerry an ideal laser system also for permanent installations, touring, and laser rentals.
- Optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and to ensure a long-life span of the laser system.
- Ultra-low-divergence RGB laser source designed to provide maximum brightness at further projection distances. The premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- 2.4 times brighter than any comparable laser systems.
- Pangolin’s FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your laser from a PC. lighting console via Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet and ILDA, or in auto mode for standalone playback.
- Color Balance Display Mode matches the colors outputted by your laser to those you see on your computer screen, without the need for color palette calibration in your software. The color settings are stored in the internal system memory of Burstberry.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with ScannerMax Compact 506.
- Easily accessible beam alignment mechanism: with no need to take the lid off.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 bracket, Safety Scan lens bracket, 4-Way masking plate.
- Optional Diffraction grating lens.
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector/stage light|
|Suitability:||indoor/outdoor laser displays [atmospheric, abstract, text, animations]|
|System control:||FB4-SK [Ethernet, ArtNet | PC, Lighting Console or Autoplay]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825-1 [tested by TÜV SÜD], FDA|
|Size [WxHxD, mm]:||171 x 171 x 359|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||2000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 700 | 1200 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||5.2 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||0.58 [full angle, averaged value, *see note B below]|
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
|X-Y scanners:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40 Kpps @ 8°|
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz | Neutrik powerCON TRUE1|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||10-40|
|Included in the set:||
1.5M power lead, 10M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector [for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface.
Scanning system overload protection.
Star-burst laser effect [2nd aperture].
3W white LED blinder.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note A||Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.