|Type:||full colour semiconductor diode laser system|
|Guaranteed optical output:||2000mW|
|Suitable for:||Indoor laser displays and laser graphics|
|Control signal:||ILDA | for Ethernet, ArtNet and SD card see Options below|
|Scanning system:||ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40kpps @ 8° [see Options below]|
|Safety:||fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1, FDA regulations and TUV Laser Safety.|
|Package includes:||power lead, 10M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 10M cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector, CD with PDF manual.|
|R | G | B [mW]:||340 | 630 | 1100 [*see note]|
|Beam size [mm]:||3.5 x 4|
|Beam divergence:||<1mrad [full angle]|
|Modulation:||analog, up to 50kHz|
|Operation temperature:||10-40 °C|
|Ingress protection rating:||IP54|
|System features:||Power output adjustment for each colour, X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, scan-fail safety mode selector, scanning system protection, daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.|
|Laser safety features:||Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, V-RAD 506 mechanical shutter | reaction time <20ms, adjustable aperture masking plate.|
|*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in our laser systems the optical power output of each laser colour within the system may slightly differ from the specification of respective laser module(s) installed. This does not affect the guaranteed total output power.|
Name: CM-1000; 2000; MX-G900; G1800; G3600
DescriptionKvant Clubmax 2000 is a cost effective and low maintenance laser display system with beam properties and sophisticated design that make it very efficient with up to 1800 people capacity venues. It also offers long life span and performance that is sure to please your audience, whilst saving you time and money.
The Clubmax lasers are radically simple solution for anything from several thousand people raves to the smallest private clubs and cosy venues. Developed with regard to challenging clubbing environments the design is optimised to allow for long maintenance intervals.Main features of Kvant Clubmax 2000 laser display system:
- TrueRGB colour management ensures consistent colours across the whole range and near linear response of brightness modulation output.
- Redesigned main chassis for better and quieter cooling management.
- New back panel with comprehensive number of control features.
- Externally accessible beam alignment mechanism.
- Direct compatibility with Pangolin DiscoScan 2.0 lens and SafetyScan lenses.
- 40kpps scanning speed with default ScannerMax 506 scanning system; up to 90kpps using Saturn 1 (optional).
- All Kvant Clubmax systems are certified for TUV Laser Safety.