|Type:||full colour OPSL/semiconductor diode laser system|
|Guaranteed optical output:||29W|
|Suitable for:||outdoor laser displays and laser graphics|
|System control:||inbuilt Pangolin FB-MAX QS with network switch, Pangolin QuickShow 4.0 laser control and creation software is included [upgrade to Beyond is available]|
|Control signal:||ILDA, Ethernet, ArtNet, DMX and SD card|
|Scanning system:||Saturn 9 | 30kpps @ 7°|
|Safety:||fully complies with the latest EN 60825-1, FDA regulations and TUV Laser Safety|
|Includes:||heavy duty flight case, power lead, 25M ILDA signal cable, E-STOP remote with 25M cable, set of 4 safety keys, interlock connector, CD with PDF manual.|
|R | G | B [mW]:||8000 | 10000 | 11000|
|Beam size [mm]:||10x10|
|Beam divergence:||<0.5mrad [full angle]|
|Modulation:||analog, up to 50kHz|
|Ingress protection rating:||IP54|
|System features:||All the basic control settings such us X & Y sizes, scan-fail safety settings etc. are adjusted digitally using inbuilt interface. This systems also features scanning system protection and daisy chain of emergency STOP signal for multiple system "one-hit" operation.|
|Integrated laser safety features:||Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, V-RAD 506 mechanical shutter | reaction time <20ms, adjustable aperture masking plate.|
Name: Spectrum; LD
“LD” or so called Low Divergence “upgrade” affects the laser beam so it is bit thicker at the source, but much more coherent further away. And that makes it more than twice as bright and visible at distance when compared to standard systems.
LD upgrade is available for some of the Atom and all Spectrum series systems. And because here we use the state of the art Saturn scanning as standard, the high speeds and precision of scanning is sustainable even with slightly thicker beams.
- LD is twice as bright as ordinary laser display system
- LD offers less than 0.5 mrad laser beam divergence, measured at full angle
- LD has fast and precise Saturn 9 scanning
- LD option is available for most Atom and all Spectrum series laser systems
This robust system is built for touring and it takes advantage of excellent beam properties based on the OPSL Coherent Taipan and KVANT's mastered semiconductor diode laser modules.
Simply put, the LD Spectrum is a sophisticated tool for your journey towards large and successful laser displays.
Highlights of the LD Spectrum:
- Sharp, focused and very bright beam.
- precise 30kpps Saturn 9 scanning as standard.
- Motorised dichroic filters for quick and easy colour alignment controlled via Pangolin Beyond [optional].
- IP54 construction.
- Integrated FB4-MAX control interface as standard. Pangolin QuickShow 4.0 laser control and creation software is included.
- Direct control from most major lighting desks over the ArtNet.