The Kvant LogoLas 3000 is a simple, inexpensive, and impactful solution for permanent outdoor laser displays, including laser billboard advertising and aerial beam effects, in any environment. With LogoLas, you can turn almost any surface into an attractive laser display in minutes!
LogoLas is a full-color RGB laser system enclosed inside a robust IP-65 rated weatherproof housing controlled by Pangolin's integrated FB4-SK media server. The Pangolin FB4-SK allows you to control your LogoLas laser in a variety of ways. Including stand-alone "auto-mode," as well as "streaming-mode" using an ethernet cable directly to your PC, and in "console-mode" for direct control from a lighting console using ArtNET.
The ScannerMax Compact 506 optical scanning system used inside the LogoLas is one of the world's fastest scanning systems, allowing you to project incredible laser graphics, text, logos, and animations. Also, they will enable you to project laser content over a much wider scan area. Allowing a single laser covers a lot more space than other conventional lasers do.
LogoLas lasers also include the Pangolin's QuickShow laser show design software, providing you with a wealth of tools that allow you to create your incredible laser displays. In addition, QuickShow comes with thousands of pre-made laser clip art, which you can use right out of the box.
Highlights of the Kvant LogoLas 3000 Outdoor Laser Light Projector:
- Discrete and robust IP-65 rated weatherproof housing, with increased high-quality seals, IP rated connectors, and some of the best IP rated cooling fans on the market.
- A smooth front panel with sunk aperture glass and an internal heating element around the aperture prevents the snow and ice from getting stuck at the output window and eliminates the inside dew.
- The housing can be painted in white [RAL9010] or grey [RAL9007] as standard, but also powder-coated to any other RAL color on request.
- Low divergence RGB laser source helping to ensure high brightness at the most extended projection distances possible. Our premium quality laser source uses the latest semiconductor diode laser technology in conjunction with the most advanced beam shaping techniques.
- It is optimized to allow for long maintenance intervals and ensure a laser system's long life span.
- If only a single-beam output and no scanners are required, the LogoLas can be fitted with an external collimator [beam expander] for exceptionally bright long-distance beam projections.
- Pangolin's FB4 laser show control hardware allows you to control your LogoLas from a PC, auto mode, or a lighting console.
- 40 Kpps scanning speed with ScannerMax Compact 506; Up to 60 Kpps with Optional Saturn 1 Scanners.
- The optional camera system provides the user with a live preview of the LogoLas output via GSM network or IP protocol [Pangolin BEYOND license is necessary for the initial setup of the camera].
- TÜV certification.
Every KVANT laser system is delivered with a Quality Control Certificate. The certificate includes the power output measurement of each laser wavelength within the system.
|Source | Type:||semiconductor diode | full-colour RGB laser projector|
|Suitability:||permanent indoor / outdoor laser displays
|System control:||FB4-SK [Ethernet, ArtNet, Autoplay | PC or Lighting Console]|
|Compliant with:||EN 60825|
|Ingress protection rating:||IP65 certified
|Size - laser projector [mm]:||
377 x 252 x 600 [WxHxD]
|Size - incl. bracket [mm]:||377 x 447 x 726 [WxHxD]|
|Guaranteed opt. output [mW]:||3000|
|R | G | B [mW]:||680 | 900 | 1500 [*see note A below]|
|Wavelengths [nm, ±5nm]:||637 | 520 | 445|
|Beam size [mm]:||4.5 x 4.5|
|Beam divergence [mrad]:||
0.53 [full angle, *see note B below]
|Modulation [kHz] | type:||100 | analogue|
ScannerMAX 506 Compact | 40 Kpps @ 8° [Options available below] or NO scanners, but with the Beam Expander
|Power requirements [V] | Input:||100-230/50-60Hz|
|Max. power consumption [VA]:||340|
|Operation temperature [°C]:||0-40 [currently being tested in the range -20 to +40 degrees]|
|Included in Standard set:||
LogoLas laser system, flat surface bracket and wall mount bracket with fixings, 5M power lead, 5M Ethernet rj45 signal cable, E-STOP remote with 5M 3-pin XLR cable, set of 2 keys for the lid and 2 E-STOP keys, interlock bypass dongle [supplied for the USA only], USB memory stick with the user manual. Pangolin QuickShow laser control and creation software is available for FREE download.
Everything is safely packed and delivered in a plywood pallet export box.
All the basic system settings and adjustments such as power output adjustment of colour(s), X & Y axes invert, X & Y size and position, etc. are managed via the built-in FB4 control interface.
The laser system is equipped with a scanning system overload protection.
|Laser safety features:||
Keyed interlock, emission delay, magnetic interlock, scan-fail safety, fast electromechanical shutter [reaction time <20ms], adjustable aperture masking plate, Emergency STOP system with keyed remote and manual RESTART button.
|note A||*Due to Advanced Optical Correction technology used in Kvant systems, the real power output of each laser module installed within the system may slightly differ from its specification. This doesn't affect the total guaranteed power output of the system.|
|note B||*The beam divergence total is calculated as an average arithmetic value of all individual colours. The divergence of each colour is calculated as:
1. FWHM of the beam cross-section for round beams, or
2. The arithmetic average of the beam's horizontal and vertical divergence for all rectangular beams.