|Interface:||Robust enclosure made by KVANT
Pangolin Quickshow 4.0 software included
2 x Ethernet, DMX, ArtNet, 2 x ILDA OUT
|Max. number of projectors:||9|
|Max. number of zones:||30|
|Media tracks on timeline:||1|
|Main features:||Frame editor
Parametric image editor
FB4 export / browser
This robust KVANT FB4-QS Quick Connect interface is designed to be easily attached to any Clubmax laser dispay system for convenient operation.
Pangolin Quickshow 3.0 control software is included and Pangolin Beyond software upgrades are available.
FB4 is a new network hardware control platform from Pangolin. It is a media server for your laser show, allowing you to control all projector and show control parameters, as well as giving you the ability to easily interface with other lighting and production equipment.
- Full Network Control
- Dual ILDA Output (ILDA signal splitter)
- Standalone SD card memory (auto-show playback)
- Full colour OLED display
- Support for DMX, ArtNet, ILDA, OSC and CITP (coming soon)
- Support for up to 120K scan speeds [for above 30kpps speeds Pangolin Beyond software is required]
- Support for 6-colour channels
- Improved high definition laser output, with interpolation